Microsoft Excel – Data Visualization, Excel Charts & Graphs
Master 20+ Excel charts, build advanced Excel visuals & learn data analysis with a top Excel instructor (Excel 2016+)
What you’ll learn
Understand WHEN, WHY, and HOW to use 20+ chart types in Excel 2016+
Learn advanced Excel tools like automated dashboards, scrolling charts, dynamic formats, and more
Master unique tips, tools and case studies that you won’t find in ANY other Excel course, guaranteed
Explore fun, interactive, and highly effective lessons from a best-selling Excel instructor
Get LIFETIME access to project files, quizzes, homework exercises, and 1-on-1 expert support
Build 10+ Excel projects designed to take your data visualization skills to the next level
Microsoft Excel, ideally 2016+ or Office 365 for PC (some charts are not available in other versions of Excel)
Mac users are welcome, but note that the user experience will be significantly different across platforms
Ask people what comes to mind when they think of Excel, and odds are they’ll say “spreadsheets“. The truth is, Excel is an incredibly powerful and dynamic data visualization platform for those willing to think beyond rows, columns, and primitive pie charts — and I’m here to prove it.
This course gives you a deep, 100% comprehensive understanding of Excel’s latest data visualization tools and techniques. I’ll show you when, why, and how to use each Excel chart type, introduce key data visualization best practices, and guide you through interactive, hands-on demos and Excel exercises every step of the way.
We’ll kick things off by exploring each of the 20+ charts & graphs introduced in Excel 2016, including:
- Bar & Column charts
- Histograms & Pareto charts (Office 365, Excel 2016 or Excel 2019)
- Line charts & trend lines
- Area charts
- Pies & Donuts
- Scatter plots & Bubble charts
- Box & Whisker charts (Office 365, Excel 2016 or Excel 2019)
- Tree Maps & Sunbursts (Office 365, Excel 2016 or Excel 2019)
- Waterfall & Funnel charts (Office 365, Excel 2016 or Excel 2019)
- Radar & Stock charts
- Heat maps, 3-D Surface & contour charts
- Chloropleths & Geospatial maps
- Custom combo charts & graphs
- And more…
From there we’ll dive into a series of 12+ advanced Excel demos guaranteed to turn you into an absolute data viz rockstar. These aren’t “textbook” demos that you can find on Excel YouTube channels; these are projects adapted from actual, award-winning work featured by Microsoft, MIT, and the New York Times. I’ve built my analytics career around data visualization, and I can help you do the same.
We’ll cover advanced Excel data viz topics that you won’t find anywhere else, including:
- Custom image overlay charts
- Automation with named ranges and OFFSET/COUNTA functions
- Scroll & Zoom functionality with Excel form controls
- Animated charts to visualize changes over time
- Dynamic, custom Excel dashboards
- Value-based chart formatting
- Custom gauge charts & pacing charts
- Grid visuals using Excel array formulas
Whether you’re looking for a quick primer, trying to diversify your Excel skill set, or hoping to step up your Excel data visualization game in a major way, this course is for you.
See you there!
-Chris (Founder, Maven Analytics)
Looking for the full business intelligence stack? Search for “Maven Analytics“ to browse our full course library, including Excel, Power BI, MySQL, and Tableau courses!
Hear why this is one of the TOP-RATED Excel courses on Udemy, and the #1 Excel Data Visualization course:
“Absolutely great stuff. I really enjoyed it! Chris is truly a Excel guru. I strongly recommend this course to all users looking to improve their skills with Excel charts & graphs.”
“Excellent from start to finish! I picked up a bunch of Excel data visualization tips that will be useful in the workplace, including some very cool advanced Excel visuals and custom charts & graphs. Loved all of it, and hope I can learn more from this wonderful individual!”
“At the first part I just said to myself, “Wow, Excel is capable of that? It’s amazing!” Then at the second part I told myself “This guy is doing magic!”, and now I feel like I’m capable of doing the same. I’m definitely buying his other Excel and data visualization courses!”
*NOTE: Full course includes downloadable resources and Excel project files, homework and course quizzes, lifetime access and a 30-day money-back guarantee. Most lectures compatible with Excel 2016, Excel 2019 or Office 365.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to create beautiful and effective data visualizations in Excel
- Excel users who have basic skills but want to master advanced charts, graphs & dashboards
- Students looking for an engaging, hands-on, and highly interactive approach to training
- Anyone looking to pursue a career in data analysis or business intelligence
Created by Maven Analytics, Chris Dutton
Last updated 7/2023
Size: 1.47 GB
Google Drive Links