The Complete Cypress v12 Course: From Zero to Expert! 
The most detailed and complete Cypress course on sale. Write Automated UI & API test scripts using an e-commerce store.
What you’ll learn
By the end of this course, you will be able to build simplistic to advanced automation tests for any Web Application using Cypress
You will gain advanced knowledge to build both UI and API tests
Learn XHR/API testing using Cypress for building smart Automation tests
Complete understanding of Cypress components for generating test execution videos, screenshots & reports
You will understand how to execute your tests in parallel using a CI system (Jenkins & Agents)
You will learn advanced architectural concepts (Page Object Modelling and more)
Some knowledge of programming would be beneficial (not critical)
Some basic JS, HTML and CSS knowledge would also be useful (not critical)
Why this course?
Unlike some Cypress courses, this course give you the level of detail required to get you up and running writing advanced tests while ensuring you understand each topic well. No other Cypress course provides this level of detail.
- Each subject is covered in detail
- The course is highly organised and structured
- You will write tests against a dedicated e-commerce store (that I host myself)
- I use proven methods to ensure you retain information
- 35+ hours of professional content
- 400+ downloadable code examples is provided
- You will gain real life experience to prepare you work work in this industry
- The course is regularly updated so that it remains relevant
- I’m an Automation Lead with many years of experience in this industry
- I’m involved in the hiring/interview process and know what employers look for
Key Topics this course covers:
- Fundamentals of Cypress io
- Setting up Cypress cleanly
- Creating a range of UI and API tests (beginner to advanced level)
- Statics gathering and analysis using the Cypress dashboard
- Triggering tests using a CI system (Jenkins)
- Parallel test execution (in great detail)
- Advanced API testing
- Advanced reporting
- And much more (check out the course syllabus)
Key Features of Cypress:
- Easy setup – Installing Cypress is simple. No dependencies, extra downloads, or changes to your code required.
- Write tests – Write tests easily and quickly, and watch them execute in real time as you build your web application.
- Run tests – Debugging your tests in CI is as easy as running tests locally. With built in parallelization and load balancing.
- Record tests – Record CI test data, screenshots and video – and view aggregated, next-level insights in your Dashboard.
Benefits of Cypress:
- Developer friendly – Cypress has been made specifically for developers and QA engineers, to help them get more done.
- Open source – Cypress benefits from our amazing open source community – and Cypresses tools are evolving better and faster than if we worked on them alone.
- Built from the ground up – Cypress is based on a completely new architecture. No more Selenium. Lots more power.
What sets Cypress apart?
- Time travel – Cypress takes snapshots as your tests run. Simply hover over commands in the Command Log to see exactly what happened at each step.
- Debugging – Stop guessing why your tests are failing. Debug directly from familiar tools like Chrome DevTools. The readable errors and stack traces make debugging lightning fast.
- Real time reloads – Cypress automatically reloads whenever you make changes to your tests. See commands execute in real time in your app.
- Automatic waiting – Never add waits or sleeps to your tests. Cypress automatically waits for commands and assertions before moving on. No more async hell.
- This course combines all of the BEST free knowledge that is out there in one place
- This course is taught by a real automation test engineer that is an automation test lead at his place of employment
- This course has been designed, refined and perfected to maximise the learning experience
- This course perfects the teaching techniques by experience learned from the mentors previous courses
- Before and after code examples provided on almost every coding lecture
- Questions usually always answered in 24 hours
- Course recorded using high quality recording software and microphone to give the best learning experience
Who this course is for:
- Students completely new to automation testing
- Manual testers looking to enter the automation testing space
- Anyone interested in automation testing and wanting to learn one of the most popular frameworks out there
- Front end developers interested in automation testing using a language they will be familiar with
- Intermediate and advanced students wanting to learn new concepts and techniques
Created by Gianni Bruno
Last updated 6/2023
Google Drive Links