Try AngularJS: Beginner’s Guide to Front End Web Development
Built and managed by Google, AngularJS is one of the most powerful front-end frameworks in the world.
- Build a basic AngularJS Web Application
- Know the fundamentals of AngularJS
- Learn about the powerful AngularJS concept known as “directives”
- Understand concepts like Data-binding
- Running a local web server to handle URL Routing in AngularJS
- We go step-by-step so some HTML skills are helpful but not 100% needed for successful completion
- Basic HTML is helpful
- Basic CSS is helpful
If the internet was created today, AngularJS’s core functionalities would have been built-in on day one. That’s the mindset the developers had when they were creating AngularJS. how would we create a framework that would fix all of the core issues with the beginning of the internet?
Here’s a simple concept: <h1></h1>
If you’re familiar with HTML then you know this to be a heading tag which has default formatting on all web browsers. In short, it makes text stand out.
What if you wanted a tag like: <awesome-sauce></awesome-sauce>? Like just that tag? With it’s own default formatting and function? With AngularJS this is downright simple. It’s called a directive and something you’ll learn in this series.
How about easy filtering of content in a list? Or ordering? These things can be done using other technology but AngularJS makes is super simple.
This course is here to teach you the fundamentals of AngularJS to build a blog application complete with filtering, directives, searching, typeahead, ordering, ngResource, and much more.
- Anyone interested in learning AngularJS
- Web Developers looking to build more responsive Web Applications
- jQuery users looking for a more robust, out-of-the-box, solution
Created by Justin Mitchel
Last updated 10/2016
Size: 727.64 MB
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/try-angularjs/.