Helm Masterclass: 50 Practical Demos for Kubernetes DevOps
Create, Develop, Install, Upgrade, Rollback, Package, & Publish Kubernetes Helm Charts with step-by-step practical demos
What you’ll learn
You will master all 24 Helm commands, along with their respective subcommands and flags, through multiple practical demonstrations.
You will learn how to develop Helm Charts through 13 Helm development demos.
You will learn flow control actions such as If-else, With, and Range, in combination with functions like EQ, AND, BOOLEAN, OR, NOT, DEFAULT, and QUOTE.
You will learn to create, package, install, upgrade, rollback, and uninstall Helm Charts.
You will learn to implement Helm Dependency through 9 demos, which cover Alias, Condition, Tags, Global Values, and Import values.
You will learn Helm concepts such as starters, plugins, hooks, tests, resource policy, and Values JSON Schema through practical demos
You will learn to implement Helm Chart signing and verification.
You will learn how to create a Helm Repository on GitHub and integrate it with Artifact Hub.
You must have Kubernetes knowledge and experience to follow with me for hands-on activities.
01. Install Docker Desktop and HelmCLI
02. Helm Install
03. Helm Upgrade with set option
04. Helm Upgrade with Chart Versions
05. Helm Uninstall Keep History
06. Helm Install Generated Name
07. Helm Install Atomic
08. Helm with Namespaces
09. Helm Override Values
10. Helm Chart Structure
11. Helm Dev BuiltIn Objects
12. Helm Dev Basics
13. Helm Dev If Else EQ
14. Helm Dev If Else AND BOOLEAN
15. Helm Dev If Else OR
16. Helm Dev If Else NOT
17. Helm Dev WITH
18. Helm Dev WITH If Else
19. Helm Dev Variables
20. Helm Dev Range List
21. Helm Dev Range Dict
22. Helm Dev Named Templates
23. Helm Dev Printf Function
24. Helm Dev call template in template
25. Helm Create and Package Chart
26. Helm Dependency
27. Helm Dependency Alias
28. Helm Dependency Condition
29. Helm Dependency Condition Alias
30. Helm Dependency Tags
31. Helm Dependency Override Subchart Values
32. Helm SubChart Global Values
33. Helm Dependency Import Values Explicit
34. Helm Dependency Import Values Implicit
35. Helm Starters
36. Helm Plugins
37. Helm Plugins Build
38. Helm Hooks
39. Helm Hooks Delete Policy
40. Helm Hook Weights
41. Helm Tests
42. Helm Resource Policy
43. Helm Sign and Verify Charts
44. Helm Repo on GitHub
45. Integrate with ArtifactHub
46. Helm Values Validate with JSON Schema
Each of my courses comes with
- Amazing Hands-on Step By Step Learning Experiences
- Practical demos for each and every concept
- Friendly Support in the Q&A section
- “30-Day “No Questions Asked” Money Back Guaranteed by Udemy”
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for students who have completed my AWS EKS, Azure AKS, or Google GKE Kubernetes courses.
- Infrastructure Architects or Sysadmins or Developers or DevOps Engineers who are planning to master Helm.
Created by Kalyan Reddy Daida | DevOps & SRE Architect on AWS, Azure & Google Cloud Platforms
Last updated 8/2023
Size: 5.69 GB
Google Drive Links