Java Programming for Complete Beginners
Java Programming for Beginners to Java Object Oriented Programming. Core Java + REST API with Spring Boot. Java 8 to 16.
What you’ll learn
HANDS-ON with EXERCISES and PUZZLES: Learn Object Oriented Programming with Java
CLEAR YOUR JAVA INTERVIEWS: GET ALL the SKILLS to demonstrate an EXPERTISE with Java Programming
You have an attitude to learn while having fun 🙂
You have ZERO Programming Experience and Want to Learn Java
LEARN JAVA PROGRAMMING WRITING 200+ JAVA PROGRAMS, PUZZLES & EXERCISES.
RECOMMENDED for absolute beginners to Java and Programming!
BONUS – Learn to Build REST API with Spring, Spring Boot, and JPA
7 Things YOU need to know about this JAVA PROGRAMMING Course
#1: 150,000+ Learners – One of the highest-rated Java Courses on Udemy!
#2: Designed for ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS to Java Programming (Core + Advanced)
#3: HANDS-ON – Write 100+ Programs – The best way to learn Java Programming is to get your hands dirty!
#4: PUZZLES and EXERCISES to help reinforce your learning
#5: One of the first courses to be updated to JAVA 16. Covers all new features in Java 9, Java 10, Java 11, Java 12, Java 13, Java 14, Java 15, and Java 16.
#6: FREE 150 Page Course Companion Web Site
#7: BONUS – Learn to Build REST API with Spring, Spring Boot, and JPA (Hibernate)
WHAT OUR LEARNERS ARE SAYING:
5 STARS – The best Java course out there for Beginners. Highly recommended.
5 STARS – This course exceeded all my expectations. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
5 STARS – Great mix of theory and exercises!
5 STARS – What a great course!!!
5 STARS – This is the best Java course I’ve come across. It’s straight to the point without any missing details. You can get an idea of what you’re getting into working with Java fast with this course. I really like it.
5 STARS – Never thought taking an online course will be so helpful. The instructor is quite engaging, gives a good amount of exercises.
5 STARS – This course is wonderful! I really enjoy it. It really is for beginners, so it’s very helpful for people which don’t know anything about programming.
5 STARS – It’s very well thought out. I enjoy the constant exercises and the challenge they present to make things happen.
Java is one of the most popular programming languages. Java offers both object-oriented and functional programming features.
We take a hands-on approach using a combination of JShell and Eclipse as an IDE to illustrate more than 200 Java Coding Exercises, Puzzles, and Code Examples. This course assumes no previous ( beginner ) programming or Java experience. If you’ve never programmed a computer before, or if you already have experience with another programming language and want to quickly learn Java, this is a perfect course for you.
In more than 250 Steps, we explore the most important Core Java Programming Language Features
- Basics of Java Programming – Expressions, Variables, and Printing Output
- Java Operators – Java Assignment Operator, Relational and Logical Operators, Short Circuit Operators
- Java Conditionals and If Statement
- Methods – Parameters, Arguments, and Return Values
- Object-Oriented Programming – Class, Object, State, and Behavior
- Basics of OOPS – Encapsulation, Abstraction, Inheritance, and Polymorphism
- Basics about Java Data Types – Casting, Operators, and More
- Java Built-in Classes – BigDecimal, String, Java Wrapper Classes
- Conditionals with Java – If Else Statement, Nested If Else, Java Switch Statement, Java Ternary Operator
- Loops – For Loop, While Loop in Java, Do While Loop, Break and Continue
- Immutability of Java Wrapper Classes, String and BigDecimal
- Java Dates – Introduction to LocalDate, LocalTime and LocalDateTime
- Java Array and ArrayList – Java String Arrays, Arrays of Objects, Primitive Data Types, toString and Exceptions
- Introduction to Variable Arguments
- Basics of Designing a Class – Class, Object, State and Behavior. Deciding State and Constructors.
- Understanding Object Composition and Inheritance
- Java Abstract Class and Interfaces. Introduction to Polymorphism.
- Java Collections – List Interface(ArrayList, LinkedList and Vector), Set Interface (HashSet, LinkedHashSet and TreeSet), Queue Interface (PriorityQueue) and Map Interface (HashMap, HashTable, LinkedHashMap and TreeMap() – Compare, Contrast and Choose
- Generics – Why do we need Generics? Restrictions with extends and Generic Methods, WildCards – Upper Bound and Lower Bound.
- Functional Programming – Lambda Expression, Stream and Operations on a Stream (Intermediate Operations – Sort, Distinct, Filter, Map and Terminal Operations – max, min, collect to List), Functional Interfaces – Predicate Interface, Consumer Interface, Function Interface for Mapping, Method References – static and instance methods
- Introduction to Threads and MultiThreading – Need for Threads
- Implementing Threads – Extending Thread Class and Implementing Runnable Interface
- States of a Thread and Communication between Threads
- Introduction to Executor Service – Customizing the number of Active Threads. Returning a Future, invokeAll, and invokeAny
- Introduction to Exception Handling – Your Thought Process during Exception Handling. try, catch, and finally. Exception Hierarchy – Checked Exceptions vs Unchecked Exceptions. Throwing an Exception. Creating and Throwing a Custom Exception – CurrenciesDoNotMatchException. Try with Resources – New Feature in Java 7.
- List files and folders in Directory with Files list method, File walk method and find methods. Read and write from a File.
Start Learning Now. Hit the Enroll Button!
Who this course is for:
- You have ZERO programming experience and want to learn Java Programming
- You are a Beginner at Java Programming and want to Learn to write Great Java Programs
- You want to learn the Basics of Object Oriented Programming with Java
- You want to learn the Basics of Functional Programming with Java
Created by in28Minutes Official
Last updated 3/2023
Size: 9.87 GB
Google Drive Links