[ZeroToMastery] Master the Coding Interview: System Design + Architecture [Part 1]
Go from Junior to a trusted Senior Engineer by learning how to think like a Senior Engineer. This course gives you the step-by-step guide to understanding technologies, decisions, and trade-offs required to confidently design the right system to accomplish any task or project thrown your way.
We guarantee you that this is the best System Design course that you can find. If you’re serious about advancing your career and becoming a Senior Software Engineer or Developer at your dream company, then you’re in the right place.
What you’ll learn
- Insider tips & tricks from a Senior Engineer that has worked for big tech companies and has actually been in charge of system design
- Learn how to think like a Senior Software Engineer
- A mental framework to analyze your work through the lens of designing systems
- Learn how to evaluate different components and technologies in web applications
- Become a better problem solver and answer any system design questions companies throw at you
- Use the right system design & architecture to arrive at the optimal solution to any problem
- Learn the information needed to ace the system design interview at top tech companies
- Learn exactly what is needed to build exceptional products and applications
Most of the work juniors do is low level coding. They execute the design for a small piece of the system – a system that the senior has already evaluated and designed.
Juniors will often do this work without much thought of the larger system that they’re a part of, without understanding the why of their work.
Don’t get us wrong, it’s certainly important work but… most devs don’t want to be a junior forever.
That’s why we created this course. To help you think like & become a Senior Software Engineer or Senior Developer.
To do that you need to:
- understand the technologies and components that go into designing a system
- understand the considerations, trade-offs, and tough decisions that need to be made when building an application.
Ultimately this deeper understanding is what will allow you to use the right tools, with the right systems, to accomplish the job efficiently and effectively.
That’s why this course is different from most other system design courses. The key skill you’ll gain from taking this course is a mental framework to see the bigger picture and how to execute on it.
This course is part of our Master the Coding Interview series, where we give you the step-by-step guide to think like a Big Tech engineer or developer.
And the results speak for themselves.
Graduates of Zero To Mastery are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, Uber, Facebook, Shopify + other top tech companies.
This can be you.
By enrolling today, you’ll also get to join our exclusive live online community classroom to learn alongside thousands of students, alumni, mentors, TAs and Instructors.
Most importantly, you will learn from an industry expert (Yihua) that has actual real-world experience working for big tech companies (and aced their interviews).
Throughout this course, you will learn a problem solving framework so that you can deeply learn System Design and be prepared for any interview.
What’s the bottom line?
Your instructor (Yihua) is a Senior Software Engineer who has worked and managed teams of engineers. He has made the tough calls when designing systems for enterprise-level web applications and products.
Plus he has been on both sides of system design interviews, both as an interviewee as well as the interviewer, so he knows what companies are looking for when hiring.
The primary goal of this course is to help you become a Senior Software Engineer and land your dream job that you never thought was possible.
But by the end, you’ll also become a better problem solver and better programmer, which will help you level-up faster throughout your entire career.
Let’s make it happen!
Taught by: Yihua Zhang
Last updated: 12/2022
Size: 771 MB
Google Drive Links